Friday, August 5, 2011

UNCERTAINTIES

Hey guys i am back after leaving this blog empty for so long. Today's topic is uncertainties where i should elaborate in the sense that life has many uncertainties as we live in 365 days a year and 8760 hours a year. You would never know what lies ahead of you. There maybe challenges and mountains to move and it has been an exciting three years in college where it will come to and end of it. I am excited and curious where would god want me to go ? How successful i am in the next 8 years ? This is the few questions that popped up in my mind each and every day. I have always envied people who has a perfect family where father and mother is caring,loving and etc. That was the old me changed into today where i would tell myself "ALL IZZ WELL" when i face problems even during exams to calm my heart.You guys should try it and believe me it works .People are always negative if u start noticing people around you. This creates what we called negative energy and it affects each and every person in that particular group. Humans are a funny bunch of creatures that always do not look at themselves before judging other people. Simple as a weasel I am referring to a general group of people with real life evidence. I would like to use the "Toyota Way" which includes continuous improvement. I would strive that day by day i would be better as in person and characteristics. Well humans are not perfect. If you cant change people you should change yourself for the better good or we called it the betterment of society. SIGNING OFF ...

No comments: