Saturday, December 26, 2009

Eeepoh..

Its already one week since i last posted on my blog ..LOl..GLad that i am back here during christmas where all my good frens since high school is back . Many things unspoken by me as they shared their college life with me and i shared mine with them . LAugh our ass off by our lame jokes . Time passes very fast ,i came back on monday and now is already sunday. I am counting my days till the 4th of JANUARY .MAny things is in my head , thinking about whether i can cope with the subjects or not and can i be able to get new frens. LOL..LIfe is too short to be too worried about all of these things. Partially i am already ok now . HAving back my sleep again and my giant apetite. Maybe sometimes i got hurt too much till it doesnt hurt anymore ..

No comments: