Thursday, December 17, 2009

GOod Morning ...

An early rise this morning .Lol.Sashi called me to go to FCM cafe to have breakfast there with NIthya and mani they all. Btw , this might be the last breakfast i will ever have with them before leaving MMU. I was like so blur when i woke up ,went to brush my teeth and wash my face before i walk there. After having a cup of nice Nescafe tarik , it really makes me awake after a 3 hours of sleep only. Just dont feel like eating in the wee hours of morning , I dont know whats wrong with me this semester ,No apetite, sleepless nights and having mental breakdown . My lifestyle have to change before it get worse . Next sem i need to get myself straighten out. I must strive hard for my mum and dad . I cant afford to having failures as they put their hopes in me . Cant imagine myself blogging while listening to bigbang ..LOl..Btw i saw u in FCM yesterday when i went to submit my malaysian studies journal. Love to see that u smile ..=) Wanted to tell u that I MISS U but it just cant come out from my mouth . TIme to go for lunch ...

No comments: